Spring Break is Coming to Lake Havasu City! Is Your Pool Ready?
Lake Havasu City is a hugely busy place for all kinds of people and different activities; and come spring time the place is flooded with university students for spring break. Lake Havasu City IS known as a party community, having been featured twice on MTV's Spring Break Coverage. With spring break comes bikinis and pools so, it's imperative that pools are spring break ready!
We are definitely fortunate to live in this part of Arizona and as spring break approaches, friends and relatives will travel far and wide to share a piece of what we enjoy every day in our own backyards. Whether it's your private pool or you're a hotel/spa owner, as you prepare for your guests and for your own enjoyment, be sure to keep your pool and spa in pristine condition.
Following are some things to think about before you and guests enjoy your pool this season:
• Is your pool/spa being maintained weekly?
• Are your heaters operational and heating as they should?
• If you have a gas heater, do you have plenty of propane?
• Does your deck or patio area need to be power washed?
• Does your pool or spa waterline tile need to be cleaned of calcium buildup?
• Do you have a professional who can handle all these things for you?
Our testimonials will sing our praises and once you experience our service, you'll definitely call us again!
We've been serving the area a long time. We're good at it, and we love what we do. Why would you want anyone else taking care of one of your most favored possessions!
Please also check out the following:
- Welcome to the "Ool"
- Pool Inspection Basics
- Does Chlorine Make Your Eyes Sting?
Don Reinhard has been a Havasu City resident for several years and loves the sun and warmth of this area. He has brought both of these together being in the pool industry. Call him today for quotes on pool and spa maintenance and service.